Little Miss

Aubrielle Rose was born on January 18th, 2011 at 8:19PM. She weighed 6lbs 10ozs and was 19.5 inches long at birth. Beloved daughter of two very estatic parents, Jennifer & Joseph!


La famiglia prima di tutto!

Just for you, baby girl!

Hugs & Kisses

A handful of happiness, a heart full of love
Precious and priceless, so lovable too!
The world's sweetest miracle baby girl, is you!

Welcome to the family, Diva #10

You are the poem I dreamed of writing. The masterpiece I longed to paint.
You are the shining star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled.
You are my child. Now with all things, I am Blessed!

Great Granddaughter,
You have blessed my life with love of a very special kind,
affection, warmth and tenderness, delight and pride combined.
In every day, in every way, my love for you will never die.
Forever in our hearts! Joseph E Bartone bka "pop-pop"

Bestest Buddies Foreva-eva'
I cannot promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain,
but I can promise strenghth for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

A Mother's Love Lasts Forever!
May god give you, for every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile,
for every care a promiseand a blessing in each trial.
 For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share,
 for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer!

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing!
Parents can only give good advice and put their child on the right paths,
 but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

Non lascerĂ² mai la famiglia mia!
Making the decision to have a child is momentous.
 It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.